Your Logo is the foundation of your business - getting it right is fundamentally important. A logo must be strong, eye catching and have the ability to set your business apart from the crowd.
An effective logo is distinctive, appropriate, practical, graphic, simple in form and conveys an intended message. In its simplest form, a logo is there to identify. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me today!
The basic principles of logo design:
1) A logo must be simple, a simple logo design allows for easy recognition; 2) A logo must be memorable; 3) A logo must be able to endure the test of time; 4) A logo must be versatile, having the ability to work across a variety of mediums and applications; and 5) A logo must be appropriate for the business it represents.
- Logo delivered in the following formats:
Adobe Illustrator (.ai) file, Editable PDF file,
PNG file, JPG File
- Make your purchase(s).
- Fill out and send back the Project Questionnaire (emailed to you once payment is received).
- Three rough concepts are emailed to you in 4 to 5 business days.
- Choose the concept you like the best and submit revisions.
- Requested revisions are made in 1 to 3 business days depending on complexity and returned.
- Repeat last two steps until concept is approved.
- Pay any balance due if not paid in full.
- Final logo files are emailed to you in a ZIP file.
Q: How soon do you start working on my design? Projects are not truly scheduled until I receive the project questionnaire back. You can help move the process faster by submitting your answers promptly and filling out the questions completely, this makes a big difference!
Q: How many revisions do I get? I prefer not to set a hard limit on the number of revisions, however, each revision takes a couple days to complete (even if your changes are fairly simple), so it is very much in your best interest to look very carefully at your mock-up and provide me with a complete revision list.
Q: Can I get the process done any faster? I do offer rush delivery for an additional charge.
Simply put, I can't read your mind! The questionnaire asks for important information regarding your project. Completing the form avoids numerous revisions, which can be costly and delay your project. You can always email me if you do not understand what I am asking. It also contains a "Checklist" to make sure you have all the needed information to me to keep your project on schedule.