eBay Store Pro + Listing Template
Give yourself an edge above your competitors by giving your eBay Store & Listing Template a look that reflects your business. I specialize in eBay designs which will help grow your sales up to 30% by turning visitors into buyers.
Convert plain eBay stores into professional & attractive store fronts. The listing templates are easy to use and compatible with most all listing services.If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me today!
eBay Store Pro + Listing Template$799
- Always optimized for fast loading
- Ability to match existing Website
- Utilizes eBays standard store subscription*
- Store includes header, side navigation, home page, footer
- Store design carries through to every store page
- Template includes custom click-to-enlarge photo gallery and eBay Store elements such as header, side navigation, promo boxes, footer
- Smarter content organization
(layout, tabs, boxes etc.) for improved readability
- Make your purchase(s).
- Fill out and send back the Project Questionnaire (emailed to you once payment is received).
- Custom mock-ups are emailed to you in 4 to 5 business days.
- Review mock-ups and submit revisions.
- Requested revisions are made in 1 to 3 business days depending on complexity and returned.
- Repeat last two steps until mock-ups are approved.
- Make sure your "Checklist" has been completed and the required information is sent to me.
- Pay any balance due if not paid in full.
- Mock-ups are coded and links are sent for review in 2 to 4 business days.
- Review links and submit revisions.
- Requested revisions are made in 1 to 2 business days.
- Repeat last two steps until links are approved.
- Template will be installed into your chosen listing service, TagBotted or delivered in HTML/TXT format within 1 to 2 business days after approval. eBay Store is installed within 5-7 business days.
Q: Does my eBay Store need to be opened before you start the design? No, but it must be opened before the coding process.
Q: How soon do you start working on my design? Projects are not truly scheduled until I receive the project questionnaire back. You can help move the process faster by submitting your answers promptly and filling out the questions completely, this makes a big difference!
Q: How many revisions do I get? I prefer not to set a hard limit on the number of revisions, however, each revision takes a couple days to complete (even if your changes are fairly simple), so it is very much in your best interest to look very carefully at your mock-up(s) and/or links and provide me with a complete revision list.
Q: You did not include all the features I requested, why? This is not a website, this is eBay and there are limitations. I also will not include anything that is against eBay Policies. I will inform you of those exclusions when I email you your mock-ups.
Q: Can I get the process done any faster? I do offer rush delivery for an additional charge.
Q: Do you provide training/tech support? Unless you are using TagBot, Turbolister, SixBit or eBay, I can only tag and install your template into your listing service. If you need help with using your listing service, you will need to contact your account rep. If there is problems with the template, contact me and I will make sure that any revisions are made and the template is re-installed. I also send detailed instructions on how to edit any Store files.
Simply put, I can't read your mind! The questionnaire asks for important information regarding your project. Completing the form avoids numerous revisions, which can be costly and delay your project. You can always email me if you do not understand what I am asking. It also contains a "Checklist" to make sure you have all the needed information to me so keep your project on schedule.
I will prepare your template for use with my free template editor, TagBot. TagBot can be used with the standard eBay "Sell Your Item" page, Turbolister or with most listing services.
Other eBay Services
You must supply your own logo for all eBay designs! If you do not have a logo, I will use a suitable font for your name or you can have me create a simple custom logo for only $129.
*This package uses eBays "old store design" as it utilizes promo boxes, custom pages and header customization to comply with eBays policies on not altering any thing on eBays portion of the page.