Welcome to the KD Web Design Blog!Admin
Design solutions for any media.
Welcome! The updating of this blog coincides with the relaunching of the KD Web Hosting Design Web site. I welcome you and hope you will be a regular visitor on this site.
The purpose of the KD Web Hosting Design Blog, is to share information about web design, new technology, eBay news, HTML tutorials, information on my services and general internet articles.
Here is what you can look forward to in KD Web Hosting Design’s Blog:
- Keeping you up to date with eBay’s policies on how they affect your custom listing templates and custom store designs.
- Read about the services I offer such as eBay design, Web site design, logo and banner design, print media, Web Hosting and more.
- Look for our HTML tutorials, where I will hopefully simplify coding while easing your fears about editing or creating your own work.
- Talk about why my Web hosting services are a better choice than the big guys.
- Announcements about special offers.
Rules of Engagement for KD Web Hosting Design’s Blog.
I encourage your participation. When you leave comments, please make sure they are of general interest to most readers. Profanity, racial and ethnic slurs, and rude behavior will not be tolerated. Comments that are offensive, disrespectful or irrelevant will be removed.
Because anonymous comments never facilitate conversations they will be deleted.
My promise is to try to keep posts interesting, diverse, and multi-sided. I care deeply about KD Web Hosting Design and how my services and knowledge can transform your Web site as well as help your business. Be aware, though, that the views expressed in these articles represent my perspectives, ideas and views.
I sincerely want to engage in a conversation with you, but also ask that you be patient for a response. It may take me a few days to respond, as client work always comes first.
Remember this blog is a public forum – don’t post anything confidential or private. Also, these are the personal views of the individuals posting here, and not necessarily those of the Company. And, lastly, this is not the place to submit specific customer service questions, technical support inquires or complaints. For specific customer issues, please complete a Contact Me request with as much information as possible.
Finally, thank you for reading, visiting, commenting and contributing, I am excited to have you here!
KD Web Hosting Design